Beth Anne D'AlessandroFounding Attorney
Get the Representation of Our Competent Jersey City Family Lawyer
As one of the respected Jersey City family law attorneys at D’Alessandro & Cieckiewicz, P.C., Beth Anne D’Alessandro helps clients in all aspects of family law from divorce, alimony, and custody to grandparents’ visitation rights, and more.
Aside from her law degree that she received from Seton Hall University School of Law, Beth Anne also has a Master of Laws (LLM) degree or an advanced law certification with global credibility from New York University. When you have her representation, you can be sure that she will give you the personal attention that you need. Beth Anne will work tirelessly to help you understand your rights so you can make informed decisions. She is compassionate yet competent in negotiating the settlement that advocates your best interests.
- New Jersey, 1977
- New York, 1990
- Certified High School Teacher, New Jersey
- Meet Our Attorneys
- Read About D'Allessandro & Cieckiewicz, P.C.
- Read Our Client Testimonials
- Cases We Handle
For more information on how our Jersey City family law attorney can help you or to schedule a consultation, contact D'Alessandro & Cieckiewicz, P.C. today at (201) 561-8441!
- L.L.M., New York University, 1980
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 1976
- B.A., Newton College of the Sacred Heart (Boston College), 1973
- Private Practice, 1980 - Present
- Assistant Prosecutor, Bergen County Prosecutor's Office, 1977 - 1980
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Alfred D. Schiaffo, J.S.C., New Jersey Superior Court, 1976-1977
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — a widely respected mark of achievement signifying quality legal work, professionalism and solid ethical standards
- Meritorious Service Award, Bergen County Prosecutors Office, 1980
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Hudson County Bar Association, past Chair, Nominating Committee
- High school mock trial coach, attorney mentor, and moderator
- New Jersey State Bar Association & Hudson County Bar Association mock trial competition, Judge